The TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 packs 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and topped with dual ball fan bearings sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming X3 1660.
- The GeForce® GTX 1660 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1660’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- TUF Compatibility Testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
TUF Compatibility Testing
ASUS TUF Gaming products and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to extra tests to ensure compatibility. The TUF Gaming X3 1660 has been thoroughly tested with TUF Gaming motherboards to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. In addition to streamlining the building process, aesthetic harmony is a serious benefit for those who value a uniform style.
Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
Engine Clock: (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1785 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
CUDA Core: 1408
Memory Speed: 8002 MHz
Memory Interface: 192-bit
Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Interface: 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 1 x DVI-D
Maximum Display Support: 3
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
Software: ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions: 26.4 x 13 x 5.5 Centimeter
Recommended PSU: 450W
Power Connectors: 1 x 8-pin
Slot: 2.7 Slot