Computers don’t like heat so keeping them cool during this warm spell is important. Here are our quick simple tips to ensure your computer doesn’t lose its cool.
- Keep laptops on a flat surface to ensure good airflow.
- Give your laptop a break when you have one. Close the lid to pop it on standby or shut it down to give the internal components a chance to cool, saves power too!
- Desktop PC’s need space to push out all that hot air so make sure you have plenty of room around all sides of your PC.
- Close apps you are not using – Less apps = less power = less heat.
- Finally, we’ll be drinking a lot more cold drinks at the moment, but make sure they’re kept well away from your computer….spilling one on your PC is definitely NOT the best way to cool one down